Fordham NAC provides network access for active students, faculty and staff of Fordham University. However, the following guidelines have been established in order to grant temporary access to Fordham University guests or conference visitors:
- A current Fordham University employee (Faculty or Staff) must submit a formal request on behalf of the organization or individual who requires access to the University public network.
- All requests must be submitted to IT Customer Care at (718) 817-3999 or via email to HelpIT@fordham.edu.
- All requests must be submitted at least 2 business days prior to when access will be required.
- The following information must be provided with each request:
- Name of requestor (Faculty or Staff)
- Requestor's Fordham email address
- Requestor's contact phone number
- Name of organization or individual for whom the access is being requested
- Duration (Start and end date for which access is being requested)
- Purpose for which access is required
When approved, a temporary guest account will be created for the visiting organization or individual.
IT Customer Care will then contact the requestor via phone or email in order to provide the necessary login information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact IT Customer Care at (718) 817-3999 or via email to HelpIT@fordham.edu.