|To claim your AccessIT ID, on your browser, go to my.fordham.edu. In the first time user's box, click the "Click Here to Claim your AccessIT ID and set your password" link.
If you received a one-time password and AccessIT ID via email, please follow the one-time password claiming process. If you don't have a one-time password, see the below information to claim your AccessIT ID.
You will need the following information:
- Legal first and last name as found on your paycheck, diploma or other official document
- Last 5 digits of your social security number
- Date of birth
- Postal/Zip Code
- Cell phone number and carrier (for alert notifications only)
- You should also be prepared to set at least three security questions.
|At some point you may receive one of three messages:
- Welcome - After you successfully claim your AccessIT ID, you will receive a welcome e-mail.
- Password Change Confirmation - A text message, to the cell phone number you provided during the claim process, if your password was changed. This is to ensure that you are in fact the one who changed your password.
Note: If did not change your password recently and you receive a message about having changed the password to your AccessIT ID, please contact IT Customer Care immediately at (718) 817-3999.
- Password Expiration - You will be sent an email reminder on days 30, 14, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1 before your password expires.
|Please click here for a step by step tutorial on how to claim your AccessIT ID if you did not receive a one-time password.