Apply to the M.A. Program in Urban Studies
Applications for Spring and Fall 2015 are now being accepted.
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA from an accredited college or university
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions
• Personal statement of not more than 500 words
• Three letters of recommendation from professors or employers
• A writing sample, maximum of 5-7 pages
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores may also be required
Urban Studies Alumni Zellnor Myrie (2013) is now attending Cornell Law School. He serves as Executive Vice-President of the Cornell Law Students Association and is an Associate on the Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy. He is currently teaching a Constitutional Law class in the Auburn Correctional Facility for inmates pursuing their Associate's Degree. Zellnor will join the law firm of Davis Polk & Wardwell in the Fall 2014.