Faculty Resources for the Fordham Core Curriculum
Core Curriculum Resources
Teaching the Liberal Arts Core
Core Curriculum Course Requirements
Core Curriculum Executive Summary
Proposals for Core Curriculum Courses
To submit a propsal for Eloquentia Perfecta, Interdisciplinary Capstone, Value Seminar, American Pluralism or global Studies:
- Click on the relevant cover sheet on the left margin or below;
- Fill out the required information and answer the questions;
- Use the browse button to locate your syllabus and open it. Once you open the syllabus, it is attached to the cover sheet.
- Fill in the required number for security purposes.
- Click on the Submit button. You will receive an immediate Thank You and subsequently will receive an email confirming your submission.
To submit a proposal for Social Science, Mathematical/Computional Reasoning, Natural Science or Fine Performing Arts, please send to the CCC Chair, Robert Hume with copies to the Associate Dean of the appropriate College (Mark Mattson for FCLC; Rosemary Cooney for FCRH; John Houston for PCS).
Click here for the Approval Timetable for these courses.
September 1, 2012